Monday, February 11, 2008

First of all black polish is out...unless your a tan biotch and I know two of us aren't....yes missy you are one of those two right along with me. Get over it....black polish wont look good until we're tan again!! And I personally think we should tan for our race and then we can wear black polish while we run and look like studs who kick a**. Ok and I think Meg and I were talking about all wearing the same outfits....like black running capris and t's with our names on the back...got the idea from some work gals who ran in the DSM marathon...it was real cute!! Ok I ran 2.5 miles this morning and then had to go to the bathroom so i had to stop. Missy...walking is a great start....i know how you walk and it's practically a run anyways...ok back to work...i'll chat lata! Good luck on your workouts ladies!!

lins

No comments: