Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hello Bitches

Are you guys ready for some whining...I mean running? I only say whining because I'm pretty sure that is all you will hear from me on our cute blog! So...my goal is to motivate myself through a 6 mile walk tomorrow to see just how motivated I am to start running again...that will, however, tell me absolutely nothing about what kind of shape I'm in...so Tuesday is going to be a little rough. I'm sure Wednesday's post will be about how sore I am...and what are we supposed to run that day? 8 miles or something? Whoever wrote up this workout is crazy...I won't say anynames...but I will say that they rhyme with bindsay and farcie! But hey, it is just as they say...no guts, no glory, right??? GO TEAM GO!

-I think black nail polish is hot! aka missy

No comments: