Monday, February 11, 2008

Hey guys! This whole thing is such a good idea...I think it will help all us through it (especially since we aren't all together - Missy and Lin you suck).

Meg, I think I'm on your schedule. I have to run 4 miles today too. I'm planning to do it after I leave work tonight.

Wearing matching outfits is a definate. At least we will be the cutest, even if we don't run very fast! I could really try to grow my nails out to wear black nailpolish. I'll start working on it now. Oh yeah, I agree on the tanning.

Just wanted to throw out the idea of a triathalon in June. Meg, you might have something going on around that time - ha! Anyways, it's a 1/2 mile swim, 14 mile bike, and 5 K run. Not sure of the date yet. I did an indoor tri and it was super fun!

That's all for now. Good luck everyone! Hope your walk goes well Miss!

Marcie

No comments: